Do you want to know how to Publish From Android Phone To Canon Printer quickly? It is quite simple to configure any Canon printer for airprint from any device.
Canon printers often come preconfigured with AirPrint and Google Drive Print. The Canon app provides its customers with a range of unique benefits, such as the ability to print images immediately after they are shot, multiple-photo printing, and many more. In the app, users can also choose various print parameters such as colour mode, page count, and 2-sided printing.
There is a Canon Mobile Device management App for Android at the leading edge of the current technology, through which Canon customers may print the document using their Android phone in a hardship manner. Everyone nowadays has an Android phone, so don’t be alarmed if your computer or laptop is destroyed!
You may use your smartphone to print important documents or images. But the question is how. You must first complete the Canon Printer Setup procedure on your smartphone before your Canon printer would be able to print anything. Go through the following points to gain some more effective ideas about printing papers from your Android to Canon printer. The effective suggestions will undoubtedly be in your hands.
In This Article
- 1 Installing the app is simple:
- 2 How to Print From an Android Phone to a Canon Printer
- 3 How to Wi-Fi Connect a Canon Printer to a Phone
- 4 How to Connect a Canon Printer to a Phone Using a Peer-to-Peer Connection
- 5 How to Use Wireless Routers to Print From Your Phone
- 6 Why am I unable to connect my Printer device to my phone?
- 7 How Do I Make a Wireless Connection to a Canon Printer?
- 8 How to Modify Printer Options
- 9 Last Thoughts
Installing the app is simple:
- Connect the device/mobile phone to the network.
- Navigate to the iTunes or Google Play app stores and download the Canon app. After that, install it on your Smartphone.
- Select print after opening the document or image you wish to send to your printer. This choice will unbolt a print preview, revealing a range of setting choices for customising it.
- Select “Printer” from the print preview area of Canon Mobile Printing.
This option will present you with a list of networked printers from which to pick.
If your printer isn’t there, you may look for it manually. Canon’s website has more detailed information and troubleshooting.
Finally, press “Tap Print.”
The Canon printing software is incredibly flexible and allows you to easily adjust your print settings.
To get the most out of this software, it is advised that you read Canon’s interpretation of each accessible function, as well as the extensive instructions.
This program has some excellent features, including:
- The paper sizes may be readily and rapidly set.
- The printer prints up to 20 photos at the same time.
- The user may also start the camera and print the photo they just took.
- The online pages are simple to print.
- There is direct access to a vast array of print files and apps.
- The user may restore the original layout of any Microsoft Office file by simply adjusting the arrangement with an online data conversion tool.
- Manage the detailed print options, such as page count, color mode, and two-sided printing.
- Use secure printing, which needs a valid password and a login.
- Enter the application’s departmental IDs/usernames and passwords to print with printers that support the department ID management tool.
- Detect printers on a system automatically or manually by giving the IP address/DNS.
- Store the print data in the multi-function printer, with the exception that not all printers support it.
If you are still not happy with How To Print From Android Phone To Canon Printer, please contact the specified brand’s printer customer service or any competent professional to assist you with the issue!
How to Print From an Android Phone to a Canon Printer
The Canon app provides its customers with a number of essential features, such as the ability to print images immediately after capture, multiple-photo printing at once, and many more. In the app, users can also choose various print parameters such as colour mode, page count, and 2-sided printing. Installing the Canon app, on the other hand, is more simple and uncomplicated. Take a look at this:
- Connect your device to a mobile or wi-fi network.
- Select the Canon app from the iTunes or Google Play app stores. After that, download and run the app on your smartphone.
- Select “print” after opening the document or image you wish to send to your printer. This option enables a preview option, which provides a number of setting choices for modifying it.
- Select “Printer” from the print preview area of Canon Mobile Printing.
- If the Canon printer is not found, you can manually search for it.
- Now, for printing, select “Print.”
The Canon mobile printing software is extremely flexible and allows you to easily adjust your printing choices. To get the most out of this program, it is advised that you read Canon’s interpretation of each function given, as well as the extensive instructions.
How to Wi-Fi Connect a Canon Printer to a Phone
To configure your Canon printer for your Android/iOS mobile, follow these steps:
- Install the Canon print app for Android from the Google Play Store or the App Store for iOS.
- Install it and make absolutely sure the printer is connected and turned on.
- Examine the printer’s Wi-Fi signal (a blue light), making sure it flashes fast with the Online lighted.
- Start the Canon print app.
- On the main panel, click Add Printer.
- Navigate to Register Printer > Printer Setup.
- Select the connection through the wireless router option.
- Select the name of the access point or wireless network that you plan to utilise.
- Enter the WIRELESS network password and click OK.
- When the network settings have been delivered to the Canon printer, click OK when prompted to confirm the printer’s detection, and then pick the printer’s name to connect your device to it.
- Then click OK to confirm, and then select Print to conduct a test print.
How to Connect a Canon Printer to a Phone Using a Peer-to-Peer Connection
- On the Smartphone Portal, select the direct connection option.
- Scan the QR code using the app’s scanner and then follow the instructions.
- Connect your Android phone to the printer through Bluetooth.
- Alternatively, you may use Near Field Communication to connect your smartphone or tablet to the Canon printer (NFC)
- This technique necessitates the use of extra phone accessories.
How to Use Wireless Routers to Print From Your Phone
You may now print wirelessly through Wi-Fi after learning how to link a Canon printer to a phone. Let’s look at how to use Wi-Fi to transfer photos from an Android mobile to a SELPHY printer.
- Android 4.1 or above is required to connect your smartphone to the Canon print inkjet SELPHY over Wi-Fi.
- Check your phone’s Android version (Settings > About Phone or My Phone) to see if it fits the criteria.
- For iOS, iOS 9.0 or later is required.
- Download the Canon Laser Inkjet/SELPHY app from the Google Play or App Store.
- Turn on your phone’s Wi-Fi and link it to the SELPHY.
- To begin printing, press the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY symbol on your phone.
Why am I unable to connect my Printer device to my phone?
It is suggested that you read Wi-Fi Caution in your Canon printer’s handbook before utilising a wireless connection. This manner, you may prevent frequent connectivity troubles when using an Android phone to connect to the printer over Wi-Fi.
Here are some of the most common reasons why you may be unable to connect your Printer device to your mobile device:
Airplane mode is enabled on your Android phone. Check to see whether your smartphone is in Airplane mode and turn it off. Then connect to the printer once again.
The Android version on your smartphone is not supported. Canon printers may not be compatible with phones running Android OS versions lower than 4.1. As a result, before you begin, examine the smartphone’s environment to ensure that it fits the printer’s OS requirements.
Wi-Fi connection in ad-hoc mode. In ad-hoc mode, your phone cannot create a wireless (Wi-Fi) link with a Canon printer.
Wireless printing does not support all functions. Some Canon printer functionalities are unavailable when printing documents through Wi-Fi.
How Do I Make a Wireless Connection to a Canon Printer?
Canon printers have a wonderful assortment of functions, one of which is the ability to wirelessly link a PC or phone (both Android phones and iPhones) to print documents with ease. Here’s how to activate the printer’s wifi feature:
How to Modify Printer Options
- Make absolutely sure the Canon printer is turned on, then press and hold the Wi-Fi button until the Power bulb blinks three times.
- Check that the Power lamp goes from blinking to illuminated.
- If nothing changes, repeat the second step.
Please follow the technique given in the first section of this write-up to connect to the printer through Wi-Fi. Once connected, use the print option to print your photographs, documents, and other files.
If you know how to link a Canon printer to your phone, you may use the Canon printer to wirelessly print images, documents, emails, and other stuff from your Android phone.
These printers include a variety of fascinating characteristics and features, including the ability to print through Wi-Fi using an Android smartphone or iPhone.