This printer is a one-colour inkjet printer which can scan and copy your documents with quality and speed at the same time. Now, with this Canon Pixma MG2522 printer, users can perform multiple functionalities at a very small amount. The process of setting up the printer is very simple. You can set it up with your Wi-Fi. Then you can set up your printer by USB cable, with Windows, and with the Mac. To know more in detail about the set of cannon Pixma MG2522, you can see the whole article given here.
In This Article
- 1 Setup Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer manually
- 2 Connecting Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Printer: Setup With WiFi Router
- 3 How to Setup Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Printer on Windows
- 4 Setting up Canon Pixma MG2522 printer on Windows using the USB cable.
- 5 Steps to Setup Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Printer on MAC
- 6 Canon Pixma MG2522 paper not feeding. What can I do?
Setup Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer manually
Now, you can set up a Canon Pixma 2522 printer by following the methods given below.
- Canon MG2522 Wireless Setup: You can connect it With WiFi Router
- Now, the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer Wireless setup on Windows
- Canon MG2522 Printer set on Windows using USB Cable also.
- Next, Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Printer Setup on MAC
- Now, let’s look at the procedural steps of each setup one by one in the section provided here.
Connecting Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Printer: Setup With WiFi Router
Following are some simple steps which will help you to connect the Canon Pixma 2522 wireless printer setup with a Wi-Fi router.
- First, turn the printer on, also turn on the WiFi router
- Please tap on the WiFi button on the printer and keep hitting it until the blue light of the connection starts flashing.
- Hit on the black button and search for your WPS connection.
- Then searching for the WPS connection, the blue light will keep flashing.
- When the connection is found, the light will become still.
- Now, connect your printer to the connection and perform a print test.
By following the steps given above, you can learn How to connect a Canon Pixma mg2522 printer to wifi.
How to Setup Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Printer on Windows
Following are some steps which will help you set up a Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless printer on Windows.
- Firstly, you need to switch on your Canon printer, PC, and WiFi router.
- Then, connect your Canon Pixma to a WiFi router by following the steps mentioned above in the first section of the write-up.
- Next, make sure that your Canon printer and PC are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Then, download the printer driver on your Windows computer by visiting canon.com/ijsetup.
- Now, from the given list, select your printer model and tap on the Download option.
- When the downloading process finishes, tap on the driver package option to unlock the setup.
- After finishing the installation process, carefully follow the onscreen instructions.
- Tap on the Start button on Windows to unlock the Control Panel.
- Choose Devices and Printers from the window that comes next.
- Tap on the Add printer option, from where the user will be able to see a list of the installed printers. Choose your printer and wait for a few seconds.
- Then, your printer name will be displayed in the Devices and Printers section, which will then be ready to be used.
Now, by following these steps, you will be able to connect the Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless printer to a Windows PC.
Setting up Canon Pixma MG2522 printer on Windows using the USB cable.
To set up the Canon Pixma MG 2522 printer on Windows using the USB cable, you can follow the simple steps given here.
- Firstly, switch on the Canon Pixma mg2522 printer.
- Now, visit the Canon website to download the printer driver using the link http //ij.start.canon
- Once you install the driver successfully.
- Now, choose the Devices and Printers link from the Control Panel.
- Tap on the name of your printer from the given list after choosing the Add new printer option.
- When your Canon printer is added, right-click to set it as the Default printer.
Then you have now successfully connected your Canon MG2522 printer to a USB cable, you may take a print test.
Steps to Setup Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Printer on MAC
Following are some simple steps which will help you to set up a Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless printer on MAC.
- Firstly, you have to make sure that both the printer and system are connected to the same network. Then, switch on the printer and the WiFi router.
- Now, taking the help of the first section of the write-up, connect your printer to the WiFi network.
- Please download and install the latest version of the printer driver by visiting www.canon.com/ijsetup.
- Then, follow the onscreen instructions and finish the process of driver download.
- Now, from the Apple menu, choose System Preferences.
- After that, tap on the Printers and Scanners option from the new window.
- Hit the + sign on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Then, add your Canon Pixma MG2522 printer.
- Choose your printer from the drop-down list.
- Now, finally, your Canon mg2522 printer will be connected to the Mac system.
When you set up your can Canon Pixma MG2522 printer successfully, you can print a print.
Canon Pixma MG2522 paper not feeding. What can I do?
To solve this problem, you can follow the steps provided here.
- Firstly, you have to make sure the paper is loaded correctly.
- Now, if you are loading it as a stack, ensure the edges are aligned.
- Then, the paper stack must contain the supporting number of papers & it should not exceed.
- Please check if the paper which you are using to print is not bent or curled.
- Make sure that you check paper size matches the mentioned size in the printing settings.
- You must verify if the paper size matches the size mentioned in the print settings.
- Then, examine that there should not be any tiny objects stuck in the paper tray.
- Now, if you find any jammed pieces of paper left in the tray, try to remove them.
- You have to make sure you clean the paper feed roller properly so that no dust particles residue on it.
Here, we have these Canon Pixma mg2522 troubleshooting steps, which will help you resolve the problem.