Downloading and installing the Rollo printer driver on your device is an easy and straightforward process. Now, for that, you need to follow some simple steps. Now, you can download and install the Rollo printer by using the official website or by using the driver update tool. After completing the installation process, you will get to see the unique features that make your printer feel different. You will also need to update it to the latest version constantly. To know more about downloading and installing, you can read the full article given over here and get detailed information about the Rollo printer installation.
In This Article
- 1 How to Download & Install Rollo Printer Driver?
- 2 Configure the Rollo Printer
- 3 How Do I Print A Document In Rollo Printer?
- 4 Solution When Your Rollo Printer is Offline?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s).
How to Download & Install Rollo Printer Driver?
We are going to discuss the two methods to download and install your Rollo printer driver. The manual and automatic, and you can use any one method according to your needs. So check it out.
Download the Rollo Printer Driver From the Official Site.
Below are some steps that will help you to download and install the Rollo printer, so you can follow them and download and install the Rollo printer.
- First, you need to go to the Rollo official website.
- Choose your Rollo machine type, like wired or wireless.
- Then tap on the Install Driver tab.
- Select your OS. If you select Windows, tap on Download Windows Driver.
- Now unlock the downloads folder and double-tap on the Rollo Windows-latest.zip.
- Then, double-tap on the setup.exe of Rollo expanded from the zip file to start the installation.
- Choose Run and hit Yes to allow the installation.
- Tap on Next, then click on Install.
- Now, read and accept the license agreement for the software to continue.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to install the Rollo driver setup.
- Now finish the installation and connect your roller printer to the system.
Install the Rollo driver Using the Driver Updater Tool.
The above method may be a little longer for some users. Hence, we will use a tool to install the driver in one tap without going to any online portal. We will install the driver with the software Driver Updater Pro. Following are some simple steps given here.
- Firstly, hit to download the eSoftSafe Driver Updater Pro.
- Hit to install the driver updater tool.
- Then, run the program on your system and tap to scan your system.
- Now tap on the shown drivers option to fix it by hitting on the Fix Now tab.
- Press on the Update tab in front of your Rollo printer driver.
Here is the best way to install and update the Rollo machine drivers. So next time, your driver will automatically notify you to update the driver whenever the Rollo driver expires.
Configure the Rollo Printer
Once you complete the driver update on your Rollo printer, it is recommended to configure the printer setting. You can check the steps provided here.
- Firstly, unlock the Control Panel.
- Choose the Hardware and Sound option to unlock it.
- Tap on the View Devices and printers
- Then check your Rollo printer in the printers list and right-click.
- Choose the Printing Preference tab.
- Hit on the Advanced in the layout tab.
- Tap on the Paper Size and choose 100 mm x 150 mm.
- Press OK to finish the configuration.
We hope your Rollo printer driver is installed now and you can print with your machine. Now, you can also update these drivers from the Device Manager. For it, you can follow the steps provided below.
- First, tap on the Windows and X keys and pick Device Manager.
- Choose Print Queue and right-click on Rollo driver.
- Now tap on the Update Driver.
- Choose the tab to update the Rollo Printer drivers automatically.
- Then, wait for the installation to be completed.
- Sometimes, this method does not detect new drivers. So, we recommend you update the driver from the above methods.
How Do I Print A Document In Rollo Printer?
To print a document in Rollo printer, you can follow the simple steps provided over here.
- Firstly you need to download and install the Rollo printer driver.
- Then, add the Rollo printer as a new device in the Printers and Scanners section in the Control Panel.
- Now print a test label and do the calibration if required.
- After this, print the Pirate Ship shipping label.
Solution When Your Rollo Printer is Offline?
Now, sometimes you may experience that your printer is showing offline status on your Mac. To fix this type of issue, you can follow the simple steps given here.
- Firstly, go to the Apple logo on the desktop and tap on System and Preferences.
- Now, from the System and Preferences, go to Printers and Scanners.
- When you see the list of printers, tap anywhere on the window.
- Then, tap on the Reset Printing System in the window system.
- Now press the OK to confirm your Reset process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s).
Is The Rollo Printer Compatible With A Mac System?
Yes, the Rollo printer is compatible with the Mac system. so Rollo printers work with different operating systems, and Mac is among them. Other than Mac, Rollo printers can easily be connected to Chromebook, Android, iOS, and Windows OS.
How Do I Reset My Rollo Printer?
To reset the Rollo printer is very simple; all you need to do is tap on the R button and hold until you hear a beep sound. After this, tap on the WiFi LED button on the printer ten times, and this will set your Rollo printer to the factory settings.
Why Am I Not Able To Use the Rollo Printer On My Computer?
If you are not able to see the Rollo printer on your computer, then you can follow the simple steps given here.
- First of all, you need to unlock the Control Panel and then go to Printers and Devices.
- After this, check the active status of your Rollo printer.
- Now, if your issue still has not been resolved, then plug your printer into the USB port. Doing this will resolve your issue.