This article will assist you in using the HP Envy 5055 Printer. The problem was not discovered. The HP full feature driver may be downloaded from the software disc that comes with the box or through the Official HP Website.
The Guided Installer assists you in configuring your printer in a WiFi or wired connection. If the Installer fails to recognize your printer device after selecting the connection type, one of these error messages will appear.
The printer was not found. Unable to locate the printer, Device not detected, Printer not located in your wireless network To resolve Printer Setup difficulties, follow these procedures.
Follow the methods below to troubleshoot HP Envy 5055 printer issues. These instructions will assist you in restoring printer operation.
Find and fix printer issues so you can print files with ease. With an error-free and modern HP Envy 5055 printer equipment, you can get high-quality prints.
In This Article
- 1 Why isn’t my HP Envy 5055 printer printing?
- 2 How can I resolve the HP Envy 5055 printer software issue?
- 3 How can I resolve the offline issue with my HP Envy 5055 printer?
- 4 Advantages of HP Envy 5055
- 5 How to Setup an HP Envy 5055 Printer
- 6 Resolve the HP Envy 5055 printer not connecting to Wi-Fi
- 7 How can I resolve the HP Envy 5055 printer scanning problem?
- 8 How can I revert the HP Envy 5055 printer to its factory settings?
- 9 How Do I Reset My HP Envy 5055 Printer?
- 10 Resolving the HP Envy 5055 Not Print Issue
Why isn’t my HP Envy 5055 printer printing?
Not only is it critical to learn how to repair these difficulties, but it is also essential to understand what may be generating them in the initial place so that you are prepared to deal with this situation if it arises again in the near term. There are several factors that might be causing your error code, and a number of them are rather simple to resolve.
Low Wi-Fi signal strength
Users are recommended to verify the signal strength of their internet device wireless router by snapping the Wi-Fi router icon on the right corner bottom side of their taskbar near the date and time.
Most recent PC update installation
If you are unwilling to or have failed to install the most recent installer upgrades on your PC, the device drivers that, when enabled with the device programs and configured to work smoothly, may not have been updated with the most recent updates until now.
Start your computer, printer, and router again
These steps will assist you in temporarily disconnecting network and internet connections and restarting your computer equipment. Next, unplug the router’s power supply. Then, switch off the printers, close any open programs, and restart the computer. Connect the power cord to the router; the internet activity light will now blink, indicating that the connection is operational. Now, turn on your printer and computer. To resolve the HP Envy 5055 Printer issue, reinstall the HP Driver and Software. The problem has not been identified.
How can I resolve the HP Envy 5055 printer software issue?
To resolve the driver unavailable issue, follow the procedures outlined below:
- Check to see if your machine is running the most recent operating system.
- Check to see if the software on the PC is up to date.
- If the program is out of date, remove the compromised driver.
- Now, go to an official HP ahead and click the most recent HP Envy 5055 printer driver.
- Using a driver installation window, download and update the printer driver.
How can I resolve the offline issue with my HP Envy 5055 printer?
Use the following procedures to resolve the HP Envy 5055 printer offline issue:
- Turn on the PC and proceed to the Start button, which you should click.
- Select the printers and devices menu from the start menu.
- Choose your printer name from the selection of printers on the screen.
- Right-click the HP Envy 5055 and choose Active Printer Status.
- Wait for the HP printer type to come online before assigning print jobs.
- Now, you may easily and quickly print the files you need.
Advantages of HP Envy 5055
HP Envy 5055 provides a slew of advantages to its users, including cost-effective printing, scanning, and faxing. Some of the advantages of utilizing this inkjet printer are as follows:
- Prints of exceptional quality and vivid color.
- Duplex printing with HP Thermal Inkjet Technology saves time and money.
- Scanning and printing documents without a network is made simple with a Wireless Direct connection.
- The HP Smart App allows tablets and smartphones to connect to the printer and print papers from anywhere.
- It allows for borderless printing.
- The 2.2-inch LCD color touchscreen makes it possible to complete all chores without the need for a computer.
- The monochromatic printing speed is 10 ppm, while the color printing speed is 7 ppm.
- One black and one tri-color cartridge is used in the printer.
How to Setup an HP Envy 5055 Printer
If you are configuring your HP Envy 5055 Printer for the initial time, remove all of the packing and connect it to the power source. Then proceed as directed –
- Once the printer is turned on, pick your desired language from the control panel.
- Then, when requested, enter the date and time and click yes.
- The next step is to set up the cartridges after the welcome page has been shown.
- Wait for the ink cartridge to become idle and silent before opening the ink cartridge access door. Unpack the ink cartridge, raise the slot lid, and place the cartridge inside. Finally, secure the lid.
- Open the input tray door and place 250 or fewer sheets in portrait orientation within it, printing side down.
- Then, for the greatest print quality, align the ink cartridges. Lift the scanner lid and lay the alignment paper on the scanner glass, printing side down. After closing the lid, press the OK button on the control panel.
- When the alignments are finished. You must download and install the printer software from the manufacturer’s website.
Resolve the HP Envy 5055 printer not connecting to Wi-Fi
- Fix the HP Envy 5055 printer’s Wi-Fi problem by following the procedures below:
- Check to see if the router is delayed and the network signal is uninterrupted.
- Check to see if the HP Envy 5055 printer and PC are in the network range.
- Check to see if you typed the network credentials correctly.
- Check to see if both the PC and the HP printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now, assign print jobs online and check to see if the printer is Wi-Fi-capable.
How can I resolve the HP Envy 5055 printer scanning problem?
To resolve the HP printer’s scanning problem, follow the instructions outlined below:
- First, ensure that the HP Envy 5055 printer is not in sleep mode.
- Go to the scanning bed and clear the dirt particles on the scanner bed.
- Next, examine the connection problem and address any network issues.
- Check to see if the scanner driver on the PC has been updated.
- Follow the methods below to troubleshoot any hardware issues with your PC.
- Place the file on the scanning bed, face up, and begin scanning.
How can I revert the HP Envy 5055 printer to its factory settings?
Use the following methods to factory reset your HP printer model:
- To begin, access the printer’s website and log in as the administrator.
- Now, navigate to the general tab and select the option to reset factory settings.
- Navigate to the restore firmware area and select the reset option.
- Your HP Envy 5055 printer will be reset, and you will need to reset the date and time.
How Do I Reset My HP Envy 5055 Printer?
The steps to easily reset the HP printer are as follows:
- Disconnect the power cord from your device and turn off the HP Envy 5055 printer.
- Connect the power cable to the HP Envy 5055 printer after 30 seconds.
- Now, turn on the HP printer and hold down the resume button.
- Release the resume button once the attention light illuminates.
- To proceed, reset all printer settings and restart the printer.
Resolving the HP Envy 5055 Not Print Issue
You have a number of options for fixing the situation at your location. It may appear easy at times, but it may make a tremendous difference when it comes to ensuring your wireless-driven printer setup and getting your print output correctly returned.
Shutting Down Your Computer
- When it comes to difficulties, this should always be your go-to approach – sometimes everything may be addressed by simply rebooting your computer.
- You may get to this screen by pressing the Windows button and then the home button. If your computer requires an update, you will be prompted to “Update and restart.”
- If you don’t, you’ll just see the “Restart” option.
If this short step does not address the HP Envy 5055 Not Printing problem and it persists, we recommend that you attempt the next step as your next plan of action.
Reboot the Router
- Turn off and disconnect your Wi-Fi router for about a minute before connecting it back in and attempting to connect your PC to it.
- When your PC is connected to the wireless router, you can easily test the connection by opening a web browser and entering any link or URL to see whether it creates the web.
If this short step does not address the HP Envy 5055 Not Print problem and it persists, we recommend that you attempt the next step as your next plan of action.