Samsung Inc. is a multinational information technology and electronics corporation based in Samsung Town, Seoul, South Korea. Samsung is well-known around the world for its innovative and appealing Smartphones.
Along with smartphones, Samsung makes a wide range of other electronic goods such as desktop PCs, laptops, printers, freezers, washing machines, and so on. Samsung produces a wide variety of printers. You can simply discover a nice printer type within your price range. Samsung produces inkjet, laser, black and white, coloured, multi-functional, and other printers.
Microsoft may have overreached with Windows 11, which debuted with a litany of bugs and defects. Some of these issues were addressed in later versions, while others remain, such as printing problems.
Even after years of tinkering by the Microsoft team, if this issue is preventing you from printing crucial papers, you might want to have a look at this collection of tried and true techniques for fixing it.
The wireless setup for a Samsung printer is likewise quite straightforward. You may quickly take prints from any area of your room after your printer is set up.
In This Article
- 1 How can I connect my wifi Samsung printer?
- 2 How can I connect my Samsung printer to the internet?
- 3 How to Resolve the Samsung Wireless Printer Won’t Connect Problem?
- 4 Check to see whether any additional gear is operational
- 5 Check to see whether your Samsung Printer is identified.
- 6 How to Troubleshoot Common Samsung Printer Errors?
- 7 Quick Solutions for Samsung Printer Issues on Windows 10:
- 8 Blank Pages Are Printing From My Samsung Laser Printer
- 9 What Happens Now That the Printer Is Fixed and Running?
- 10 How to Reconnect an Offline Samsung Printer
- 11 Why is my Wireless charging printer always going offline?
- 12 Offline Samsung printer in Windows 10
- 13 How to Repair an Offline Samsung Printer
- 14 How to Restore Samsung Printer Offline on Mac
How can I connect my wifi Samsung printer?
Before you begin the setup, you should double-check a few items. Inspect your printer to confirm that your Samsung printer is wirelessly competent. If you are unsure, you can consult the manual that came with your printer.
Your computer and printer should be linked to the same wireless network. Ascertain that the Samsung Printer Diagnostics programme is installed on the PC. If you can’t locate it on your device, see the Samsung Diagnostic Installation and Function instructions.
How can I connect my Samsung printer to the internet?
Step 1: Navigate to Samsung Printer Diagnostics on your computer.
Step 2: Select Wireless Printing Setup.
Step 3: On the screen, a prompt will appear.
Step 4: Start your printer.
Step 5: Select your printer model.
The Samsung Printer Diagnostics tool will begin determining whether or not your printer supports wireless capability. Wait for the next screen to appear. On your screen, a wizard will appear. Select the option Select a wireless printer.
Now, from the printer control panel, hit the Wi-Fi Protected Setup button. Wait until you see the instructions on the screen. To finish the setup, follow the on-screen directions. Once finished, use your PC to print to confirm that your Samsung Wi-Fi printer is operational.
How to Resolve the Samsung Wireless Printer Won’t Connect Problem?
If you are still unable to discover your printer after finishing the Samsung Printer Wi-Fi setup, then utilise the USB cord to resolve your mistake. If you see a window asking you to connect a USB cable while setting up the printer, click on the wizard and then link your PC and printer with a USB connection. You will now see a pop-up asking for connectivity. On the screen, select a wifi network.
On the screen, you will see Wireless Security credentials. Click the Next button if your wireless security connection is WEP. Click the Next button and input your login information. Wait until the screen that says “connection complete” displays. When finished, you will get a confirmation on your screen. However, if you receive Samsung Printers not connected to Wi-Fi, you should look for alternative alternatives.
Check to see whether any additional gear is operational
When your PC’s Wi-Fi fails, you may receive a connection error. When you get the printer wireless connectivity error, connect your computer to another Wi-Fi device, such as your smartphone, right away. If you can connect your phone to the PC, the problem is with your printer. However, if you are unable to connect any device to your PC over Wi-Fi, you should examine your PC’s Wi-Fi driver.
Check to see whether your Samsung Printer is identified.
The most common cause of the Samsung Wireless Printer not connecting problem is Windows 10.
To test your Samsung printer, follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Close all open programs.
Step 2: Navigate to the Start menu.
Step 3: Go to the settings menu.
Step 4: Select the Devices option.
Step 5: Navigate to Printers & Scanners.
Step 6: Examine the list of all printers now.
Step 7: If you can’t find your printer, use the Add a Printer option.
Step 8: Wait for your printer’s name to show.
If you are unable to locate your printer, choose Unable to locate my printer. To search for your printer, press the Help button and then follow the onscreen instructions. This sort of problem might also be caused by your antivirus. Temporarily disable your antivirus and check to see whether your wireless printer is connected to the PC. If you are still unable to connect your Samsung Wi-Fi printer, contact the technical support staff.
How to Troubleshoot Common Samsung Printer Errors?
This page offers a list of the most frequent Samsung printer issues, what they imply, and how to resolve them if feasible.
Error Scanning Samsung
This error message represents a hardware failure. Large amounts of data required by the scanners cannot be sent due to low cable quality. You can try again after replacing the USB cord.
Error with Paper Jam
This occurs when the paper becomes caught in your printer. Check for any stuck paper in your printer.
If you don’t notice any, you should check the sensor next to the exit rollers. It might have been thrown and is now in the wrong position, or it could be damaged. If nothing else works, replace it with a new detector.
Sometimes your printer may produce squares instead of words.
It may occur if you use Firefox or print material from websites that do not recognise the font used for the text.
To resolve this issue, you must reinstall all essential drivers. If it doesn’t work, go to the printer and faxes folder, click your printer, and then select properties. In the dialogue box, pick the Advanced option and then the print processor. Select a different graphics mode and test a page for print.
A chunk of your page may be empty of print at times. It can occur as a result of wrong paper size settings. Examine your settings and attempt again.
The media tray is empty
Even though the tray is fully loaded, you may see this error message on your printer. Visit the Samsung website to update the drivers. This should put everything right.
The toner light is still on
Even after changing the toner cartridge, you may notice that the toner light remains illuminated. You must inspect the fuse situated on the cartridge’s front side. You may replace it with a 50 mA one.
This problem is common with the Samsung SCX-4216F.
H2 Error Code
This error number indicates that the fuser is not warming up properly. Check that all of the cords are connected.
Code 24 Error
This error number represents that there is insufficient data in the printer memory, which is causing it to overflow.
You can either continue or try lowering the number of print jobs. You might also try adding extra RAM to the printer (usually helpful for colour printers to speed them up).
50 Error Code
This suggests a fuser issue. It indicates that the fuser is not getting hot. Try turning off your Samsung Laser Printer for about 15 minutes and then turning it back on. If this does not address the problem, it may suggest a problem with the fuser assembly or the power supply.
Code 16 Error
This error number indicates that the cartridge is running low. That suggests the toner dispersion inside the cartridge is insufficient. Take out the cartridge and gently shake it back and forth. If this fails, try changing the cartridge. You might also attempt to clean the contacts.
Quick Solutions for Samsung Printer Issues on Windows 10:
- Determine whether it is a hardware failure.
The first step in resolving Samsung printer issues on Windows 10 is to see if your printer works while connected to another laptop. There is always the risk of hardware faults, so devote some effort and time to ruling them out at the start of the procedure.
- Check to see if the Samsung printer is found.
Sometimes, your Windows 10 may be unable to locate the printer in question. So here are some actions to take:
- Go to Settings from the Start menu.
- Now, choose Printers & Scanners from the Devices menu.
- Check that your printer is listed among the accessible devices.
- If you can’t locate anything, click Add a printer or scanner.
- Wait until your operating system finds or searches for the desired printer.
- If it doesn’t work, choose ‘The printer I want isn’t listed.’
- Choose ‘My printer is a little older.’ “Assist me in finding it” option.
- As a result, Windows restarts the search for your device.
- Disable the pre-installed antivirus software
Another option for resolving Samsung printer issues on Windows 10 is to deactivate the installed antivirus. According to customer accounts, the installation of antivirus software blocks the operation of Samsung printers after the Windows 10 version upgrade. Check to see whether it is the source of the problem.
In this instance, you can deactivate your system’s security solution. If the problem persists, just configure the antiviral settings to enable your printer to function as a safety device. Auslogics Anti-Malware, for example, is designed to remove malware without causing hardware or software incompatibilities.
- Execute Special Troubleshooters
Fortunately, Windows 10 has a number of troubleshooters aimed at resolving several issues that are causing difficulties on your computer. To address Samsung printer issues on Windows 10, you can use two programmes.
- To begin, use the Taskbar icon + I keyboard shortcut.
- When the Settings app opens, choose Update & Security.
- Navigate to the Troubleshoot section now.
- You’ll find two troubleshooters here, which you may run one after the other. One is for printers, while the other is for gear and gadgets.
- Update Printer Drivers
Printers do get too old to function properly. As a result, they must be manually updated on a frequent basis. You must know the specific model of your device and which drivers are required for it to perform correctly. After that, go to the manufacturer’s website and look for the required software on your own. It is important to note that there’s no room for mistakes. So, attempt to install the right driver to reduce the risk of system failure. Here are the steps to follow:
- To begin, right-click on the Windows logo icon in the taskbar.
- Now, from the menu, choose Device Manager.
- Look for the malfunctioning Samsung printer here.
- When you find it, right-click on it and choose the Update driver.
- Finally, look up Disk Utility for the driver you require online.
- So, utilising specialist software, it was the simplest approach to address your driver difficulties. Nowadays, utilising Auslogics Driver Updater, you can easily update all of your drivers in a single click without worrying about compatibility difficulties.
- Troubleshoot Print Spooler Issues
If none of the above methods solves Samsung printing issues on Windows 10 PC, your Print Spooler may be malfunctioning. As a result, you must remove the spooler files and resume the service. Here you have it:
- To begin, hit the Windows logo key + S shortcut to bring up the Search bar.
- In the Search field, type Services.
- Select the appropriate result and go to the Performance of various.
- Locate and double-click Print Spooler. Continue by selecting Stop and then clicking OK.
- Return to the Search page and enter the command %WINDIR%system32spoolprinters.
- Select and empty the suspicious folder.
- Return to the Services menu and double-click Print Spooler.
- Now, click the Start button. You may change the field development to automated and then save the changes by clicking the OK button.
- Finally, you may test to see if the solution to Samsung printer difficulties on Windows 10 works.
Blank Pages Are Printing From My Samsung Laser Printer
When your Samsung laser printer starts printing blank pages, it typically signifies that the toner cartridge is out of toner, the cartridge is malfunctioning and has to be replaced, or one or more components within your printer is problematic. It is not difficult to troubleshoot a printing problem; you can typically remedy the problem without calling a repair service or centre.
Your Samsung laser printer may print papers with blank pages, even full documents with blank pages, therefore the issue could be with the document you are delivering to the device rather than with the printer. Before troubleshooting your printer’s toner cartridge, check the document and eliminate any blank pages to remedy the printing issue.
Problem with Sealing Tape
If you recently replaced the cartridge in your Samsung laser printer and it is producing blank pages, remove your cartridge and check to see whether you removed the seal tape that was inserted into to the cartridge. The sealing tape prevents the toner from leaving the cartridge while it is still in its container. To address the printing issue, open the front cover of your Samsung printer, remove the toner cartridge, and remove the sealing tape from the cartridge. Reinstall the cartridge and send the document you’re attempting to print to the printer again.
Problem with Toner
The toner cartridge in your Samsung laser printer may not last forever, and the cartridge might not always inform the printer when its toner level is low. No matter how many times you transmit a page from your laptop to the printer, the output will be blank documents. To get the last bit of toner out of your printer’s cartridge, open the front cover of your Samsung printer, pull out the toner cartridge, and gently shake the cartridge from side to side five to six times to spread the toner inside the cartridge.
Keep the unit away from you to avoid getting toner on your clothes. Do not touch the cartridge’s backside, which makes contact with your printer and contains toner. Once the toner has been dispersed, reinstall the toner cartridge. You will be allowed to use your printers for a few more cycles, but the cartridge will need to be replaced.
Toner Cartridge Failure
If the sealing tape on the toner cartridge is missing and the cartridge is filled of toner but still prints blank pages, the toner cartridge is malfunctioning and must be replaced. It’s possible that one or more of the cartridge’s internal components are malfunctioning, or that the cartridge’s electrical components aren’t interacting with your Samsung laser printer. Replace the cartridge as soon as possible, and attempt returning the damaged cartridge for just a replacement or refund.
Printer Component Failure
A damaged or defective printer control or one or more bad circuit boards within your Samsung laser printer might cause it to generate blank pages. Your printer may potentially generate blank pages if it has a defective laser shutter, transfer roller, or laser scanner connection. Consult the owner’s handbook for your Samsung laser printer or the Samsung website for a list of approved repair locations where you may mail or take your printer for service. If the laser printer is still under warranty, the repair will be free of charge; however, you may be required to pay for transporting the printer to the repair location.
What Happens Now That the Printer Is Fixed and Running?
It may be an unpleasant experience if your printer is failing due to problems with your OS or basic hardware difficulties. But, now that your printer is back up and working properly thanks to the repairs outlined above, feel free to investigate how you may make the most out of your home and workplace printers.
How to Reconnect an Offline Samsung Printer
If your Samsung printer displays offline or a popup pops up offline, it means your PC and printer are not connecting or are displaying issues. It is not challenging to bring an offline printer online. Samsung printers connected through USB appear to be offline.
Why is my Wireless charging printer always going offline?
There are several reasons why printers go offline, but you can attempt. When your Samsung printer has been connected through USB, proceed as follows:
- Check whether the printer’s power connectivity is turned on or off.
- Check that the USB cable is fully put into both devices’ ports.
- Replace the USB cable If the printer remains offline.
Offline Samsung printer in Windows 10
Check if your printer is offline, how to connect it to WiFi, how to fix it, and how to set up a wireless connection satisfies the following requirements:
- Check that your Samsung printer and PC are both linked to the same network.
- When prompted to input the Network Security Key, enter the proper password.
- The router must be placed closer to the Samsung printer to provide network communication.
- Configure the printer’s IP address and network.
How to Repair an Offline Samsung Printer
- Check whether the printer’s power connectivity is turned on or off.
- Alter your IP address.
- Check that the TCP/IP port is operational.
- Turn off the SNMP function.
Disable the SNMP functionality by doing the following steps:
- Navigate to the Control Panel and choose Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the “Offline” printer and choose Printer Properties.
How to Restore Samsung Printer Offline on Mac
Step 1: Is your Samsung printer ready?
- The printer is not working. Check to see if your Samsung printing is ready to take a print job.
- >Check the printer status, either offline or online, and turn on the printer.
- Load the paper into the printer tray and ensure that the right ink or toner cartridges are loaded. Examine the flickering lights on the printer control panel.
- Reboot the Samsung printer.
- Try printing.
Step 2: Reboot the printer.
- Error statuses are cleared when the printing system is reset.
- Click the Apple menu, then System Preferences.
- Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners are the options.
- Reset printing system by right-clicking (or Control+clicking) the Printers window.
- Click the Reset button.
- Enter your admin name and password to log in.
- Re-add the printer to the list and attempt printing again.
- As a result, How to Bring an Offline Samsung Printer Online can be resolved in a short period of time.