To finish the network connection of the HP DekJet 3630 printer, follow these recommended instructions. Use these instructions for the first time you set up your HP DeskJet 3630 Wifi with a new router or ISP. You can also restore the broken connection.
To connect your HP DeskJet 3630 printer wirelessly, you’ll need the following materials. A responsive WiFi network, similar to a home wireless network. To begin, ensure that your computer is linked to the same wireless connection as your printer through WiFi or Ethernet cable.
In This Article
- 1 HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Installation
- 2 HP DeskJet 3630 wireless configuration
- 3 HP DeskJet 3630 Software Setup
- 4 Restore the printer’s wireless settings
- 5 Process of Connecting in Software Installation
- 6 To locate your Windows password
- 7 I’ve misplaced my DeskJet 3630 print password
- 8 How Do I Get My HP DeskJet 3630 Printer’s Password?
- 9 Using the DeskJet Printer to Print the Wi-Fi Direct Credentials
- 10 Instead of using Wi-Fi Direct, connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- 11 Update Your PC and Printer Drivers Using Driver Support
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Installation
- First, ensure that the paper is properly stacked in the tray.
- Then, before beginning the wifi connection process, install the ink cartridges.
- Remove all of the safety tape and packaging materials from the printer equipment.
- Keep your printer device on a level surface and attach one end of the power cable to the printer’s back and the other end to the power outlet before turning it on.
- Then, open the paper tray extender and load 10 to 20 papers into it before adjusting the paper width guide to match the paper.
- Don’t get the guide so near that it bends the paper.
- Remove the ink cartridge from the container and gently peel away the protecting orange tape.
- Lift the toner cartridges door open and insert the ink cartridges into their appropriate slots.
- Close the ink cartridge, and an alignment page will be printed automatically.
- Place the information page on the scanner glass’s right-front corner.
- Finally, to align the cartridges, push the Start copy black button.
HP DeskJet 3630 wireless configuration
- Check to see whether you have the most recent version of the HP DeskJet 3630 driver. You can easily get the most recent version of the printer driver software at 123.hp.com/dj3630. Then, see if the os version supports your HP DeskJet 3630 driver. Next, turn on the computer and the printer and confirm that they are both connected to the same network.
- Then, either from the CD that came with the printer or from the official HP website, install the HP DeskJet 3630 printer software. Then, to finish the installation, follow the directions on the screen. Next, if prompted, ensure that you have selected the correct connection type.
- You should use Windows Xp or Mac OS X 10.5 as the printer driver requires some compatibility testing before proceeding with the installation procedure. Then, make sure you’ve linked the computer to the printer using the Wireless link. Now, only utilise the USB cord if your printer urges you to. Then, after retrieving the network settings, connect the HP DeskJet 3630 printer to the computer via USB.
- Connect your PC to the network using 2.4 GHz and your printer to the devices using the setup procedure. In auto connect mode, the printer does not utilise a static IP address.
HP DeskJet 3630 Software Setup
- HP full feature print drivers and software installation aids in the installation of wireless print drivers, connectivity, and other scan and printing management functions.
- You may obtain the software from either the CD that comes with your printer or the HP official website.
- After downloading the program, the installation procedure normally begins immediately. Complete the HP DeskJet 3630 Wireless Network connection before proceeding.
Restore the printer’s wireless settings
To begin, switch on your printer device; if the wireless light begins to flicker, go to the following step to complete the software installation procedure. Now, hold down the power button. Two times, push the Begin copy black button, and three times, press the cancel button. Gently remove the power button, and the wireless light next to the wireless button will begin to flicker. If the wi – fi button does not blink, repeat the procedure.
Process of Connecting in Software Installation
- Before installing the program, complete the HP DeskJet 3630 Wireless configuration and wireless network connection. Continue with the HP Installer Connect Window now. Respond to each program installation screen until the connection choices appear. Check that the pushbutton is turned on and the wireless light is flashing. The power light may be dim at times, indicating the power conservation mode; push it once more to make it bright.
- Select wireless—on the connection options page, connect to the printer wirelessly—and then click Next. Check your network setup after the installation procedure. To finish the HP DeskJet 3630 Wireless network connection, choose any of these ways. HP Auto wireless connect: Your network receives your network connection promptly. Select yes and then next.
- Wireless Configuration through USB Connection: Occasionally, network,check is unable to obtain all of the information required for HP DeskJet 5275 Wireless setup and network settings. Connect your printer via USB to your computer and select next. After finishing the HP DeskJet 3630 Wireless setup, you may also unplug this USB connection.
To locate your Windows password
Determine your wifi password using a Windows machine that is already connected to a network. Open Network and Share Centre by right-clicking on the wifi tray icon. Then, choose Configure Settings, and last, right-click on your wireless connection. Choose status and wireless attributes from the options. Now, navigate to the security page and learn your wireless security key by checking the “display Characters” box next to the wireless passwords.
I’ve misplaced my DeskJet 3630 print password
The HP DeskJet 3630 printer is designed for home and small office use, and it has a tiny footprint, a modern design, wireless connection, and a cheap price tag. Because commercial ink cartridges are more expensive than competing models, this printer is not appropriate for bulk printing. HP provides an Instant Ink option with costs dependent on the number of prints you make each month. Although this is a possibility for small workplaces, even with a Instant Ink subscription, there aren’t many savings available if your consumption remains regular.
If you connect the device to a Wi-Fi network rather than a USB cord, you may experience problems printing after making modifications to your PC. This can happen if you forget your Wi-Fi Direct password or make other network adjustments. However, diagnosing the problem isn’t as difficult as you would assume.
How Do I Get My HP DeskJet 3630 Printer’s Password?
If you’ve lost your Wi-Fi Indirect password, you have two alternatives for dealing with the situation. To begin, you may either print the most recent network info directly from the printer or reset the device’s network settings to default. You can produce the Wi-Fi Direct settings reports on the device if the PC or tablet prompts you for the password when you try to print.
Using the DeskJet Printer to Print the Wi-Fi Direct Credentials
All networking information is saved on the printer’s onboard disk. To connect another computer to the printer, enter the Wi-Fi Direct login on each PC you wish to use with the printer.
- While you’re at it, turn on the printer by clicking the Start Button on the device panel and waiting for it to complete its starting procedure.
- To create the network diagnostic report, turn on the printer’s screen and press and hold the Wi-Fi Direct button.
- By printing a page, the printer will begin creating the report. Wait for the printing to complete before viewing full information about your existing Wi-Fi Direct settings. This page displays the network status, name, hostname, and Wi-Fi Direct password. Examine the findings and input the Wi-Fi passwords on the computer or other device you’re attempting to connect to the printer directly.
If the problem persists, you may need to disable Wi-Fi Direct and join a Wi-Fi network to utilise the printer.
Instead of using Wi-Fi Direct, connect to a Wi-Fi network.
If you’re still having problems after upgrading your Wi-Fi Direct passwords, the problem might be with the printer’s hardware. In this scenario, you’ll need to set the printer’s settings to factory defaults and retest the operation, or attempt printing over your Wi-Fi network.
- Wait for the printer to connect to a Wi-Fi network after turning it on. The screen will show if it is connected or not, and a flashing connection LED will show whether it is still trying to connect.
- If the Connection LED continues to flicker, it indicates that the printer is unable to join a Wi-Fi network. You must do a hard networking reset on the printer to reset the Wi-Fi settings.
- Turn on the printer and wait for it to finish the setup procedure.
- Once the printer is turned on, press & hold down the power button while doing the following instructions.
- While holding down the Power Button, hit the Black Copy button twice.
- To finish the network reset, hit the Cancel three times while holding down the Power Button.
Update Your PC and Printer Drivers Using Driver Support
If you frequently encounter driver problems, Driver Support can help you manage all of your PC’s devices and printer drivers. Driver Support will guarantee that you only use the most recent, tested drivers for all of your devices. After you’ve installed the program, you may register it, and Driver Assistance will produce a hardware inventory for your computer. It will then get the most recent drivers from the Original Equipment Manufacturer and update all of your devices.