Printers, on the other hand, are frequently prone to faults and glitches, and now we will cover how to solve brother printer j125 error AF.
Brother Printer has established itself in the printer market. It has always provided high-quality printers at affordable prices to meet the needs of all customers. Be it a start-up or a major enterprise; Brother knows it all!
The keep popping up ‘Scan Unable AF’ or ‘Machine Error AF’ shows on the display in case there is a mechanical failure of the Brother machine or if the is paper trapped between fuser rollers. Fix Brother Printer j125 Error AF,
In This Article
- 1 Consider the following solutions to the problem:
- 2 Verification and transmission of faxes in memory:
- 3 Faxes Transferred to Another Fax Machine:
- 4 Transferring Faxes to a Computer:
- 5 What are the Simple Steps to Repair a Broken Brother Printer?
- 6 How to Repair a Brother Printer That Is Printing Blank Pages
- 7 Why won’t my Brother printer print?
- 8 Here are the solutions:
Consider the following solutions to the problem:
- Power the device off using the switch found on the left side of the device to reset the device. Wait at least 10 seconds before turning it back on.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Brother machine may be switched OFF for up to 60 hours without deleting any faxes in memory.
- If the time and date appear on the display, the problem has been rectified.
- If the printer still displays ‘Scan Unable AF’ or ‘Machine Error AF,’ it will need to be serviced, and you will need to call a specialist.
- In case, you have texted in memory; you can move them to another fax machine or a PC.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To transfer data from one fax machine to the other, the Station ID must have been programmed in the fax machine’s device prior to the message appearing on the display.
Verification and transmission of faxes in memory:
- MENU, 9, 0, 1 will be displayed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This menu choice will show only if the LCD displays an error message (for example, ‘Scan Unable xx,’ ‘No Tray,’ and so on). If a condition message is shown on the LCD, the menu choice will not appear.
- If no faxes are stored in memory, the LCD will show ‘No Data.’
- Go to the WARRANTY AND SERVICE OPTIONS section.
- If there are any faxes in the storage, you can transfer them to another fax machine or to a PC.
Faxes Transferred to Another Fax Machine:
- Enter the fax number to which all faxes should be routed.
- Choose ‘Black Start.’
Transferring Faxes to a Computer:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Verify that you have downloaded MFL Pro Suite on your PC and switched on PC Fax Receiving.
- STOP/EXIT should be pressed.
- 1 (Fwd/Page/Store), 2 (Fax), 5 (Remote Fax Opt), 1 (menu).
- Push the UP OR Bottom Pointer key to select PC Fax Receive.
- Click OK.
- The Lcd will ask whether you want to transmit fax to your PC.
- Finally, press to transfer all faxes to your PC.
Customer Support: If you are still unsure how to fix brother printer j125 error AF, contact your technician or connect with the said brand’s customer support who will handle the issue smoothly and make your printer error free.
What are the Simple Steps to Repair a Broken Brother Printer?
Nowadays, printing professional or personal papers, as well as completing children’s assignments, requires the use of a printer, which plays an important part in modern life. So, what should you do if your brother’s printer stops working?
If you have any problems with your Brother printer, you should immediately follow the fast actions listed below:
1. The first and most critical step is to ensure that your Brother turns the printer on.
2. Now verify if the LCD display or LED indicator of the Brother machine is not exhibiting any fault, if yes it should be fixed first
3. Check again by unplugging and connecting the USB cord from both ends.
4. You must now detach both your Brother machine and your PC and reconnect them.
5. Smartly check that the cable is linked to the machine’s USB port and not a network port, Ext Jack, or any other connection other than a USB port.
6. Now you must verify the printer software settings to ensure that the printer does not appear to be halted.
7. Also, make certain that the Brother machine is configured as the default printer.
8. Delete all of the prints in the queue.
9. Try printing from another program now, then reset your Brother machine and PC.
10. Reinstall the printer driver and save all of your changes.
You can resolve Brother Printer Not Working issues by following the steps outlined above, and if you are unable to do so, never hesitate to contact the most famed and technically talented professionals who will take immediate action on your every concern and provide a solution within the time frame specified.
How to Repair a Brother Printer That Is Printing Blank Pages
Step 1: Users should first close or close down their printer.
Step 2: Once this has been accomplished successfully, users can proceed to remove the cartridge from the printer.
Step 3: Once the ink has been effectively removed, users may check the ink in it, which should be clear for the time being.
Step 4: If this is the case, users may simply refill the printer’s cartridge and then re-insert it and issue print commands, which should operate flawlessly.
Why won’t my Brother printer print?
Your Brother printer may not function correctly for a variety of reasons, including poor connection, an outdated printer driver, and inaccurate setups. Whatever the cause, you can resolve it in a few simple actions.
Here are the solutions:
You don’t need to try them all. Simply go down the list until you find one that works for you.
Fix 1 – Verify the connection
Before proceeding with the more involved changes, you must do some fundamental tests. To begin, ensure that the connectivity status between the printer and the computer is normal.
Fix 2- Make your Brother printer the default device
Your computer prefers to utilise the default printer every time you print. As a result, you should make your Brother printer the default device for all print jobs. Here’s how it’s done:
1) On your computer, press the Windows logo key and R simultaneously to launch the Run command.
2) Enter control in the field and press OK.
3) From the fall menu beside View by, choose Small icons. After that, choose Devices and Printers.
4) Select Set as printer software from the context menu of your Brother printer.
Now try various printing to see if this way works. If so, congratulations! If not, there’re additional remedies to attempt.
Fix 3- Start the Print Spooler service
If the Print Spooler is not functioning properly, your computer will not send print jobs to your Brother printer. Simply resume this service to get your printer back up and running.
1) To launch the Run box, press the Windows emblem key and R at the same time on your keyboard.
2) Enter services.msc and press OK.
3) Right-click the Print Spooler icon. If it isn’t currently operating, click Start this function; if it is, click Restart.
4) After restarting the Print Spooler service, right-click Print Spooler and select Properties.
5) Select Automatic as the Startup type. Then press the OK button.
Fix 4- Update your printer software
A faulty or out-of-date print spooler can cause a variety of printer-related issues. So, if your Brother printer isn’t operating, be sure to post its driver and check if the problem goes away. You have two options: manually or automatically.
Option 1: Manually simply download the driver
Brother’s printer drivers are constantly being updated. You may look for the most recent driver on Brother’s support page, choose the one that corresponds to your unique flavour of Windows (for example, Windows 32 bit), and download it.
After you’ve downloaded the relevant driver for your computer, double-click it and follow the on-screen directions to install it.
Option 2: Update the printer software automatically.
If you don’t have the time, tolerance or technical skills to upgrade the printer driver directly, you may do it automatically using Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will detect your system and locate the appropriate drivers for it. You don’t need to know what operating system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about installing incorrectly.
Either with FREE or Pro versions of Driver Easy, you can automatically update your drivers. However, with the Pro version, it just takes two clicks:
1) Get and set up Driver Easy.
2) Launch Driver Easy and select the Scan Now option. Driver Easy then will check your computer for problematic drivers.
3) Click the Auto updater next to the flagged Brother printer driver to download the correct version of that driver, which you can then install manually (you can do this with the FREE version).
Alternatively, select Update Any to instantly simply download the proper version of all missing or out-of-date drivers on your system. (This needs the Pro version, which includes full support and a 30-day money-back guarantee; when you click Update All, you’ll be offered to upgrade.)